We serve a full breakfast every morning, cooked to order from a menu of Western options or a simple Japanese option (that can be pre-ordered when you check in). Breakfast is served from 7:30AM to 9:00AM every morning.
Western fare is usually a choice of an omelet, pancakes, or our stuffed French toast, accompanied by bacon and toast as appropriate. You are free to choose anything that you find on the menu, and we can always simplify. Our menu varies daily, but there are always 4 or 5 items to choose from. If guests are interested in trying a simple Japanese option, that discussion is usually sorted during check in.
Some examples of what have been on the western menu this season:
- KAEDE stuffed French toast with applejam and cream cheese
- Buttermilk pancakes with blackberries, blueberries, peaches, or other seasonal fruits
- Spinach, feta and roast red pepper omelet
- Goatcheese, spring onions and sun dried tomato omelet
- Maple crisped ham shoulder with cheddar cheese omelet
- Porta bella mushroom, ham shoulder, with pecorino romano omelet
- Tomato, prosciutto and mozzarella omelet
- Summer squash, zucchini, tomato and pecorino romano omelet